Himalayan 12″ YAKY Sticks
$10.90 – $99.90
In the Himalayas, the chew comes from an ancient recipe that is used by the locals to create a long-lasting snack that they can slowly work in their mouths while they are working in the fields. Hard, long-lasting treat gives dogs something tasty to work on for hours, softening it with their mouths and satisfying their chewing instincts
All-natural ingredients include yak milk, cow milk, salt and lime juice.
What is Yaky Stick?
Yaky Stick is the combination of two of dogs’ favorite treats; Himalayan Dog Chews wrapped around a Bully Stick, which is made using patented processes without using any binding agents or glue in the USA. Bully Sticks come from all free-range grass fed cattle and provide dogs with essential proteins while Himalayan Dog Chews provide them with essential minerals. Moreover, this combination allows the Bully Stick to have little or no saliva from the dogs, hence emitting very low or no odor. While some dogs go for the cheese of Himalayan Dog Chews and some go for the Bully Sticks, we guarantee that any dog will go for Yaky Sticks, enjoying them fairly longer than a regular Bully Stick.
- Completely Digestible
- Combination of Cheese and Beef
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Crumbles of cheese can be microwaved for 20 – 40 seconds (depending on the type of microwave) to make Yaky Crunch
- Lactose-free, gluten-free & grain-free
- A highly nutritious treat
- Due to this product being natural, smoked cheese & bull pizzle, these will have a odor & will vary in size, color and shape
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
12 Count, 1 Count